Eze Software

www.ezesoft.com

Moving fast and exciting opportunities ahead

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Pros

I've been at Eze for awhile now across several different groups within the company. There have definitely been some challenging times over the past few years as Eze was under the ConvergEx umbrella for a while but now is part of Eze Software Group.

It's only been a few months since the start of the new company, but already, one can feel the difference. A newly charged passion within the teams and senior management. It's as if Eze is back in its wheelhouse as a software and serivice company moving mountains in the fin tech space. Some very cutting-edge products and initiatives in the works. Communication across the company is becoming much more transparent and there's a real sense of community that's taking hold.

Cons

Deadlines are tight and senior management expects A LOT from managers within the company.

Keep up the passion, but remember to recognize the tremendous effort that everyone puts into their work.

Other reviews for Eze Software

Eze Rocked --- And Beware There Are Two Known "Mad Ex Employees" Repeat Posting Out of Spite!

Pros

I worked at Eze for a few years after college and although it was challenging, I loved the place. As did the vast majority of my colleagues. I left only because I went back to school (and, incidentally, I got into a top b-school BECAUSE everyone at Eze from the CEO down SUPPORTED me and helped me get in!). Recently I saw another member of my analyst class and they told me about one of our co-workers who left after not making the grade and who has, since then, posted MULTIPLE ridiculous postings on this site. I'd advise people looking at the negative postings to pay attention to some repeated (despite being unique) phrasology in some of them. Come on --- let's make this site useful for what it is supposed to be useful for. Giving people REAL reviews of the pros and cons of a company!

Pros of Eze --- fantastic people-driven culture. Challenging work and great industry. There is a reason that this place has grown like gangbusters EVERY year since it opened and yet it is still perenially named a Best Place To Work and all that stuff.

Cons

No place is perfect. Eze's challenges are that it is so darn successful at growing and also so darn successful hiring super smart people. It means you always have hungry people chomping at the bit to grow and always have opportunities for them to grow into. But sometimes Eze ends up promoting people almost TOO fast because they open new regions, teams, and things like that. I think that more hands on training for junior managers is needed. But that's not a major knock. Just a suggestion. I think work/life balance can get tough sometimes because of that growth but i know management is always trying new things and rolling out new programs and ideas (part of why this place works...they keep changing and innovating their culture with the times).

Keep up changing and innovating the culture as you get bigger. It works but keep watching it. And definitely try to do more training for junior managers. Lots of brain power. Lots of good people at the SENIOR levels. But you need to make sure those junior managers get coached.

Great to start...not to last

Pros

Some excellent people there to work with. Great place to learn and get started on a career

Cons

No chance for advancement. Work-life balance is a little off. Formerly a cool startup environment feel has unfortunately transformed into a corporate grind environment.

Not too much to advise I guess...

There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software.

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!