There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

Good company run by people who care

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay is good, advancement is good if you are strong (although after 4-5 years, you may plateau if you are not the best), most management does care (everyone I have met cares although I have heard from others about less than spectacular experiences).

Cons

Work life balance is not the best - it is not a 9-5 job, but they are open about that and doing things to improve work life balance.

As far as the Glassdoor feedback on this website, I know management cares and is looking into this. Every piece of feedback is listened to and looked into.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software (View Most Recent)

Awesome Company to work for!

Former Employee - Software Development Manager  in  Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Software Development Manager in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Eze Software full-time

Pros

Latest technology, lots of scope for learning

Cons

Little bit complicated design of the system, bit of a learning curve for newbies

Moving fast and exciting opportunities ahead

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time

Pros

I've been at Eze for awhile now across several different groups within the company. There have definitely been some challenging times over the past few years as Eze was under the ConvergEx umbrella for a while but now is part of Eze Software Group.

It's only been a few months since the start of the new company, but already, one can feel the difference. A newly charged passion within the teams and senior management. It's as if Eze is back in its wheelhouse as a software and serivice company moving mountains in the fin tech space. Some very cutting-edge products and initiatives in the works. Communication across the company is becoming much more transparent and there's a real sense of community that's taking hold.

Cons

Deadlines are tight and senior management expects A LOT from managers within the company.

Keep up the passion, but remember to recognize the tremendous effort that everyone puts into their work.

There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!