Eze Software
www.ezesoft.com Boston, MA 500 to 999 Employees

Great Role, Great Team

Business Consultant (Current Employee)

ProsBeen at Eze for over two years and came up through the leadership development program. As a consultant, I've begun to realize how the training program really prepared me for the role. Team is great and I've gotten a lot of product and industry knowledge.

ConsInitially, I didn't understand how the training program was going to help me in the long run. It seemed very technical and Eze product specific at time, but it has paid off.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to employees, recent initiatives are great to see.

Good company run by people who care

Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Pay is good, advancement is good if you are strong (although after 4-5 years, you may plateau if you are not… Cons: Work life balance is not the best - it is not a 9-5 job,… Advice to Senior Management: As far as the Glassdoor feedback on this website, I know management cares and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome Company to work for!

Software Development Manager (Former Employee)
    Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Eze Software full-time

Pros: Latest technology, lots of scope for learning Cons: Little bit complicated design of the system, bit of a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eze Software.

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eze Software reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eze Software CEO Pete Sinisgalli. All reviews posted anonymously by Eze Software employees.