wonderful learning experience

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I worked at Eze Software full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Eze Software Group boasts strong, experienced, management and a highly profitable business model. They employ a mix of highly skilled software engineers and young intelligent talent to fill out the the client service roles dealing with extremely demanding fund managers.

Cons

One glaring downside that comes with working at Eze Software Group is that the company is so 'young', age-wise. When your bosses are in their early thirties, it sometimes stifles upward mobility so you may find yourself looking elsewhere after a few years of developing a strong base within the financial services software industry.

Advice to Management

More transparency

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Eze is a Great Place to Be!

Current Employee - G&A in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - G&A in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Probably one of the best parts about Eze is the opportunity for growth and advancement. I always feel like I'm able to take on more responsibility and learn new things. It's definitely challenging, but its very rewarding and hard work is always recognized.

Cons

I think Eze is a place where there will always be change; not necessarily a bad thing just the nature of the company and constantly wanting to evolve and improve. Its a challenge, but a lot of fun to be a part of. Its about learning how to go with it and adapt to it. The changes have been for the better and in my role given me a ton more to do and learn.

Advice to Management

Keep putting employees first and recognizing their hard work. Its awesome to see that the management team actual listens to employees here and makes changes for the better.

Great Role, Great Team

Current Employee - Business Consultant
    Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Eze Software full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Been at Eze for over two years and came up through the leadership development program. As a consultant, I've begun to realize how the training program really prepared me for the role. Team is great and I've gotten a lot of product and industry knowledge.

Cons

Initially, I didn't understand how the training program was going to help me in the long run. It seemed very technical and Eze product specific at time, but it has paid off.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to employees, recent initiatives are great to see.