There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

Former Employee

Former Employee - QA Engineer  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - QA Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Eze Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None that I can really think of, salaries are ok, benefits are average, most people are nice to work with.

Cons

Forget about using any new technologies or introducing them it just won't be tolerated.
They own Zero intellectual property e.g. if they can't build it buy it.
The entire company is run like a financial sales company but it s Software company.
When you think about working environment, think trading house.
When it comes to development tools think 1990
When it come to QA it's non-existent, that's not to say they don't have any QA just that QA turnover is HIGH (75%) so development ends up providing QA.

Leave, but seriously I know its all about creating Sales reps but stop leaching from QA.Stop and hiring people with ZERO software experience. Manage the company not the divisions.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Eze Software (View Most Recent)

Eze is a great place to work and a true meritocracy. If you do your job well, you will be rewarded accordingly.

Current Employee - QA Analyst
    Current Employee - QA Analyst

I have been working at Eze Software full-time for more than a year

Pros

Eze is a fantastic place to start your career. They do a great job of investing in and helping young promising employees grow. If you are willing to put in the work and show you truly add value, you WILL be rewarded. The QA program, despite other bad reviews, does not live up to the fear, terror and abuse that some reviews on this site portray. There seems to be some bad apple(s) who felt they were entitled to things they did not earn and found this website as a logical place to vent their frustrations. Yes it is an entry level role, yes at some point you will have to do some things you don't want to do, but that is a part of beginning your career and certainly not something exclusive to Eze. My time in QA was enjoyable overall and outside of some infrequent and dire circumstances, believe the hours and pay were more than fair.

Cons

Eze has been growing rapidly over the last few years and the company has struggled to hire at the same rate. As most of the company's employees have been promoted from within, this has a "trickle-up" effect that has left some of the consulting teams very short staffed. It gives employees the opportunity to move up quickly but also has the negative side-effect of inexperienced people having too much responsibility. Management has noticed and is working hard to keep people happy, but needs to either better prioritize hiring or rethink their hiring requirements.

Keep working hard to retain valuable employees and prioritize hiring

Eze is a Great Place to Be!

Current Employee - G&A  in  Boston, MA
    Current Employee - G&A in Boston, MA

I have been working at Eze Software full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Probably one of the best parts about Eze is the opportunity for growth and advancement. I always feel like I'm able to take on more responsibility and learn new things. It's definitely challenging, but its very rewarding and hard work is always recognized.

Cons

I think Eze is a place where there will always be change; not necessarily a bad thing just the nature of the company and constantly wanting to evolve and improve. Its a challenge, but a lot of fun to be a part of. Its about learning how to go with it and adapt to it. The changes have been for the better and in my role given me a ton more to do and learn.

Keep putting employees first and recognizing their hard work. Its awesome to see that the management team actual listens to employees here and makes changes for the better.

There are newer employer reviews for Eze Software

Worked for Eze Software? Contribute to the Community!