F.N.B. (PA)

www.fnbcorporation.com
There are newer employer reviews for F.N.B. (PA)

Exceptional Leadership and Vision

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA) full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

F.N.B. recognizes and reward employees in both policy and practice. The open environment encourages innovation and collaboration and creates a positive work atmosphere. The CEO of the company, Vince Delie, and all levels of senior and executive management, are very accessible, encouraging and engaged. F.N.B. knows that communication is key to understanding the company's vision and does a great job of not only communicating, but listening to (and acting on) the feedback of the team.

Cons

With the expansive growth of the company comes the challenge of keeping up with adds-to-staff--a good problem to have.

25 Other Employee Reviews for F.N.B. (PA) (View Most Recent)

Not what was promised. Not a big bank that wants community feel. just another big greedy bank.

I have been working at F.N.B. (PA)

Pros

Working with partners in other dept is great idea. however retail is over worked and expected to meet goals, which are higher than BOA, or they are written up and let go. There is no support from upper mgt and little training.

Cons

the Md retail management team is the worst I've every seen. they are allowed to intimidate and bully employees out of their jobs. Not family or customer friendly. Branch employees are expected to take on multiple positions due to lack of staffing and still meet goals of their own. It's all about $

Take a good look at your MD retail team from suntrust. Wolf in Sheep's clothing, fake, the lack of integrity is concerning. manipulating and not to be trusted.

Great Senior Management

I worked at F.N.B. (PA) full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The senior management at FNB, and specifically CEO Vince Delie, is amazingly accessible, personable and supportive. I was treated with respect, and many in senior management invested in my career during my four years of employment. I doubt any other company of FNB's size can say the same.

Cons

Banking is a highly regulated and challenging industry that calls for some tough leadership decisions. A successful bank is sure to feel growing pains in this environment.

Keep investing in your employees, and continue to let them know that their contributions are valuable.

There are newer employer reviews for F.N.B. (PA)