F. Schumacher

www.fschumacher.com

It was fulfilling, allowing me to create lasting connections with colleagues and advance my career doing what I love

Marketing Intern; Freelance Marketing (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe company is a 5th generation family owned company, and a leader in its industry. Schumacher's products have a long history, one that is intertwined with the history of our country. The people at F. Schumacher & Co. are wonderful, positive and work hard. Due to the fact that Schumacher is a fifth generation family owned company, the workplace environment is very warm, there is a strong work ethic as well as a commitment to upholding strong values.

ConsOpportunity for promotion is a bit low at the moment. In December the company hired a new CEO, and management is currently restructuring the company. I anticipate that this will change in the coming months.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a tremendous opportunity for the company to capitalize on its rich history, and truly set itself apart from the company's competitors. Through the expansion of social media outlets, and creative advertisement and collateral materials I believe that Schumacher can gain a competitive edge.

F. Schumacher is still a good company to work for depending upon your area of expertise.

Vice President (Former Employee) Newark, DE

I worked at F. Schumacher

Pros: Exposure to the textile industry, sales and service training. Cons: The textile industry is consolidating so their business has been shrinking leading to layoffs and cuts in employee benefits. It is a tough atmosphere due… Advice to Senior Management: Get out more and find out what is new in the industry. Be an innovator. Update your product look and style.… More

Paternal atmosphere brings positives and negatives.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at F. Schumacher

Pros: Warm and caring environment. Beautiful products, surrounded by design all the… Cons: Things often happen a lot more slowly than they should. … Advice to Senior Management: More large meetings. It's easy to do in a small… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on F. Schumacher.

Worked for F. Schumacher? Contribute to the Community!