F+W Publications
www.fwmedia.com Cincinnati, OH 500 to 999 Employees

things may have changed

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at F+W Publications full-time for more than 3 years

Prosgreat team to work with. opportunities to learn. fun work environment, although job was demanding and stressful. I had great direct report management.

Conscompany was owned by group not interested in growing long term business, but in "flipping" and selling off for profit. Poor decisions made- layoffs.

Too many uneducated employees, no regard for presentation of content

Iola, WI

I have been working at F+W Publications full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They have the market cornered when it comes to special… Cons: Too many uneducated people that have been "grandfathered" into the company, when in reality they should have beed laid off during one of the mass… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the people who don't have any qualifications and credentials, it causes the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Quality publisher turned content farm

Editor (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I worked at F+W Publications full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: There's a fair amount of room for advancement within the Company, depending on your… Cons: The company is very cheap. You won't see a raise for years, and there will be layoffs every year. They don't treat their content (or… Advice to Senior Management: If you want to be a content farm, just be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on F+W Publications.

Worked for F+W Publications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at F+W Publications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for F+W Publications CEO David B. Nussbaum. All reviews posted anonymously by F+W Publications employees.