F&M Bank & Trust
www.fmbankandtrust.com Manchester, GA 16 to 50 Employees

Silo, Noncommunication, Good Ol Boy, Creator of a Great Divide

Middle Management (Current Employee)
Tulsa, OK

ProsPeople work with are great; good strategy if they can actually pull it off.

ConsIvory tower for the few who have no idea what it really takes to run the everyday 'business'; they're too busy entertaining themselves and their buds; very unappreciative, secretive, and severely lacking in most SEVP's and up (few exceptions). There is a great divide of salaries and bonuses between those in the ivory towers and middle management and below; however, middle management and below are the force behind the results.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed to communicate effectively; pay market to those who deserve it and earn it; pay attention to those folks who are actually running the everyday business and include them in meetings and committees.....never know the ideas they may bring to the table!

Dissatisfied

Loan Officer (Current Employee)
    Manchester, GA

I have been working at F&M Bank & Trust

Pros: Nice co-workers, small town environment Cons: Senior Management not competent. Lack of management. Advice to Senior Management: New management No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Once was a great pace to work But currently it is just a job..

Teller (Current Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I have been working at F&M Bank & Trust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Insurance benefits and private bank with a good customer base Cons: The pay is just good enough that you can't start… Advice to Senior Management: Remember your people that face your Bank everyday just a blt more than you have. I have worked for you for a long time and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on F&M Bank & Trust.

Worked for F&M Bank & Trust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at F&M Bank & Trust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for F&M Bank & Trust CEO Thomas H. Griffin. All reviews posted anonymously by F&M Bank & Trust employees.