There are newer employer reviews for F4ED

My experience has been well-rounded and I was given the opportunity to delve into several areas of business.

Current Employee - Team in Stanford, CA
Current Employee - Team in Stanford, CA

I have been working at F4ED

Pros

F4Ed pays a very high salary compared to any other jobs in the area for current students to perform part-time.

Cons

The management constantly changes which leads to difficult transitions for the whole company. The very experienced staff members often leave.

Organize a better website for the parents and the staff members that includes all of the necessary materials for the schools.

reviews filtered by
  1. A Disorganized Company

Current Employee - Math Tutor in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Math Tutor in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at F4ED

Pros

Kids are fun to talk to, hours are fairly easy to come by, coworkers are fun to hang out with, choosing when you want to work.

Cons

Depending on your group, this job can be a breeze or a disaster every week. Due to corruption, the self-reported hours structure has been thoroughly revised. The parents who pay for the service definitely do not get their money's worth, but for the students, it's not a bad experience.

There needs to be far more quality control of teachers and teaching curriculums. The sense of disorder needs to be replaced with one of professionalism. Many little things just need to be done better.

There are newer employer reviews for F4ED