F5 Networks

www.f5.com

Great Company!

Software Engineer III (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsGreat benefits are the number one reason to work here. 90/10 health care, decent dental and eye benefits, and good amount of time off (18 the first year then 20 up till year 5, then 25+), Beer fridays, decent off work activities.

ConsBig company bureaucracy, each business group feels like separate company, not extremely family oriented (though somewhat understandable given the logistics.)

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure management is doing their job! Delegation is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it feels as if certain managers (unnamed) delegate so as to lessen their work load. But they get paid more for their responsibilities so should NOT put them off on their "underlings."

F5 is a world class organization, given the chance you should absolutely work for F5

Strategic Partner Manager - Channels (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at F5 Networks

Pros: world class group of people, F5 hires the best and… Cons: can be very political in some pockets, some advancement will… Advice to Senior Management: Whatever you're doing, it's brilliant. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place and people

Account Manager (Former Employee) Seattle, WA

I worked at F5 Networks

Pros: great technology and people. Awesome benefits and culture that make… Cons: As a inside sales rep you will not have many options for career advancement unless… Advice to Senior Management: great job and success to the management teams. This is probably… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on F5 Networks.

Worked for F5 Networks? Contribute to the Community!