F5 Networks

www.f5.com

Great culture and you feel like family

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsYou work with some of the brightest people in Seattle, and there's a strong culture of support and promoting work/life balance. Also, you get one of best views of the Sound in Seattle.

ConsWe're growing so fast and resources are frequently very stretched. Also related, how we add head-count could be better managed for growth. Certain teams tend to be overlooked, but their workload increases proportionately with the addition of people in other teams.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to the teams that support some of the more visible teams. Their work and contribution frequently gets overlooked.

Great Company!

Software Engineer III (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at F5 Networks

Pros: Great benefits are the number one reason to work here. 90/10 health care, decent dental and eye benefits, and good… Cons: Big company bureaucracy, each business group feels like separate company,… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure management is doing their job! Delegation is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it feels as if certain managers (unnamed) delegate so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

F5 is a world class organization, given the chance you should absolutely work for F5

Strategic Partner Manager - Channels (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at F5 Networks

Pros: world class group of people, F5 hires the best and… Cons: can be very political in some pockets, some advancement will… Advice to Senior Management: Whatever you're doing, it's brilliant. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on F5 Networks.

Worked for F5 Networks? Contribute to the Community!