F5 Networks

There are newer employer reviews for F5 Networks

Great atmosphere

Current Employee - Web Production in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Web Production in Seattle, WA

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. F5 hires the best and the brightest, and most people are very proud to here. There's are really sense of team and community here. The company is strong and the executives are trustworthy. Last, the benefits are good and the perks even better.

Cons

There are some growing pains in some departments. Workload has increased dramatically, but resources haven't increased with that. Also, I think salaries for non-technical positions are not on par with the market.

221 Other Employee Reviews for F5 Networks (View Most Recent)

Networking Makes the World Go Round

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has continued to succeed while others have failed. Face it, networking makes the world go round. Overall, their is a culture of respect within the company, at least within core development. Peers respect each other, and there is definite room for growth in each group.

Cons

Development runs the company, which is great if your in development, but makes most all other positions a little less interesting. Among the companies I have worked for, and of those I have invested in, I can say those driven by development never grow to the heights of those companies that listen to all of their functional groups equally.

Just because you make money listening to development does not mean you cannot make even more money, if your willing to listen to the other groups within the company. Where's the CEO? Close to 6 years with the company, and I have spoken with the man once.

good for seattle

Current Employee - Test Engineer II in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Test Engineer II in Seattle, WA

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time (more than an year)

Pros

small company , so good visibilty

Cons

poor project management ,so you will be into many things

There are newer employer reviews for F5 Networks