F5 Networks

www.f5.com
  www.f5.com
There are newer employer reviews for F5 Networks

Growing worse day by day. Work is no more pleasure

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time

Pros

Stocks are doing great
Kitchen stocked up with snacks once in 2 weeks I guess
Benefits are good

Cons

Used to be a great company. Work culture is very bad. Management grows worse day by day. Setting unachievable goals and forcing employees to show up on weekends and holidays for the sake of showing up but not really concerned about people being productive. Management does not hear you. Have never seen such a bad work culture in my prior experiences

Let employees set the goals. be little flexible which will lead to more productivity

231 Other Employee Reviews for F5 Networks (View Most Recent)

Great atmosphere

Current Employee - Web Production in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Web Production in Seattle, WA

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great people to work with. F5 hires the best and the brightest, and most people are very proud to here. There's are really sense of team and community here. The company is strong and the executives are trustworthy. Last, the benefits are good and the perks even better.

Cons

There are some growing pains in some departments. Workload has increased dramatically, but resources haven't increased with that. Also, I think salaries for non-technical positions are not on par with the market.

Networking Makes the World Go Round

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at F5 Networks full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company has continued to succeed while others have failed. Face it, networking makes the world go round. Overall, their is a culture of respect within the company, at least within core development. Peers respect each other, and there is definite room for growth in each group.

Cons

Development runs the company, which is great if your in development, but makes most all other positions a little less interesting. Among the companies I have worked for, and of those I have invested in, I can say those driven by development never grow to the heights of those companies that listen to all of their functional groups equally.

Just because you make money listening to development does not mean you cannot make even more money, if your willing to listen to the other groups within the company. Where's the CEO? Close to 6 years with the company, and I have spoken with the man once.

There are newer employer reviews for F5 Networks