FAA
www.faa.gov Washington, DC 5000+ Employees

Job security at it's best.

Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Washington, DC

ProsFriendly people and you are not always worried about the state of the economy and the security of your job. The location of the DC office is also great, which is considerably right in the ehart of our nations capital, Washington DC. Federal employees also have perks that are not known, some of which are quite impressive.

ConsSometimes you run into a lack of motivation with other workers in governement and on your own team. The incentives for hard work arent exactly comparable to private sector either; in government, age and time with the business plays a big role when it comes to moving up.

Advice to Senior ManagementMost managers are nice and that reall y helps, but occassionaly, as in eveyrwhere, you run into managers that think they're too good and who are tough to work with.

It is a government job - that says it all

Computer Software Specialist (Current Employee)
    Atlantic City, NJ

I have been working at FAA

Pros: I am not sure about the "best" reason, but one of the big reason I am here is job security, benefits while on the job… Cons: Just like any government - or actually, any organization of this size (I do not think it is really a government v/s… Advice to Senior Management: small satisfactions go a long way. An example, a group… More

Great Training and rewarding Job Satisfaction

Airway Transportation Systems Specialist (Former Employee)
    Tallahassee, FL

I worked at FAA

Pros: Great pay and benefits,Very diverse workload with ability to set… Cons: Brown noses advance well, You have to brag on yourself exceeding in all areas for performance bonus which some find fun since they… Advice to Senior Management: get out of politics,Honor hard workers instead of special projects keep technical… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FAA.

Worked for FAA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FAA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FAA CEO Michael P. Huerta . All reviews posted anonymously by FAA employees.