FAMS

www.fams.net
  www.fams.net
There are newer employer reviews for FAMS

My experience has been everchanging and sometimes unbalanced

Current Employee - Debt Collector in Tucker, GA
Current Employee - Debt Collector in Tucker, GA

I have been working at FAMS

Pros

Benefits, benefits, benefits! Medical, dental, family, etc. Great 401K plan!

Cons

No OT! If you miss your budget, you're likely to be fired, so employees are constantly worried about the possibilty of termination!

10 Other Employee Reviews for FAMS (View Most Recent)

no complaints

Current Employee - Collections Specialist in Saint Charles, MO
    Current Employee - Collections Specialist in Saint Charles, MO

I have been working at FAMS full-time (more than an year)

Pros

make lots of money
    fun
    lots of training
    managers that care
    opportunities to advance
    casual dress code

Cons

not many cons other than it being collections. it takes a certain type of person to do this work but it's definitely rewarding

be consistent

Company is a joke...

I worked at FAMS full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Interview process was warm, and appeared genial and legitimate. Human Resources Recruiter was friendly and hired on the spot. The full week of training was secluded from the rest of the company, and involved 10 other new-hires. Was a fun atmosphere...unfortunately that was the end of the honeymoon.

Cons

The call center floor was an absolute nightmare, from the first day we were allowed to go out until the day I quite. Employees receive 2 scheduled bathroom breaks that are 5 minutes each. For clocking in and out for lunch and end of day, employees are herded like cattle and told that if they go over their allotted 40 hrs per week, they will be penalized for stealing from the company. Unit managers often yelled at rows of cubicles to keep employees in check. And the EMPLOYEES...worst group of people I've ever worked with. Females wore 10 in stilettos, weave to their ankles, huge hoop earrings, and see-thru shirts (it was as if they had just finished a shift at Magic Mike's). The men wore sagging pants, had huge earrings in their ears, smelled of weed, and cussed like sailors. And these were men and women from SEVERAL ethnicities. The most ghetto-fabulous establishment I've ever seen, like they recruited from a prison exchange program.

There are newer employer reviews for FAMS