FARO Technologies

www.faro.com

Ride's over. Time to look elsewhere

Manager (Current Employee) Lake Mary, FL

ProsSmall company feel. lots of areas for growth. better senior management could make it an outstanding company. company has become a known source of high quality products so industry acceptance is very good. very young staff is several areas.

Conscompany grew too fast. decisions are made without thought of the consequences, usually because it's what the competition is doing. Quality has gone downhill due to some very bad decisions involving "lowest cost" bidders on projects. employees are treated as a liability instead of an asset and most long tenured employees have left the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink before making kneejerk reactions. Don't copy the competitions mistakes. Go back to what we do best and stop experimenting.

Great for a while if you fit the mold

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at FARO Technologies full-time

Pros: Great Technology and branding. Fun to sell. Good income… Cons: Cares more about shareholders than employees. Sales team comp plan is 100% commission based. Account Managers take all… Advice to Senior Management: Think longer term and stop being obsessed with growth at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Working with FARO was a good overall learning experience.

Account Manager (Former Employee) New Delhi (India)

I worked at FARO Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good incentives and global equality policy Cons: Regional management's unequal behaviour . Hire and fire policy Advice to Senior Management: Need to understand the differenet geographies/regions w.r.t. sales and marketing policies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FARO Technologies.

Worked for FARO Technologies? Contribute to the Community!