FARO Technologies
www.faro.com Lake Mary, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Would the last one here please turn out the light

Generally Unappreciated Employee (Former Employee)
Kennett Square, PA

ProsThe hourly workers and temps were really nice and down to earth. Very smart and talented people who care about doing the right thing. Not much backstabbing or gossip out of that lot.

ConsIt seemed to me that things were moving in a very regimented, corporate direction. Out was free thinking and creativity. In was new management from HQ and "this is how you should think, this is how you should feel".And LOT'S of doublespeak. I'm actually GLAD they asked me to leave because I may not have on my own. It seemed to me like a company (or at least a division) being run into the ground by management.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest. Stop with the whole "I can't do anything to help you because THEY won't let me"
 charade. It's obviously not a company that cares about it's employees so why portray it that way?

Ride's over. Time to look elsewhere

Manager (Current Employee)
    Lake Mary, FL

I have been working at FARO Technologies

Pros: Small company feel. lots of areas for growth. better senior management could make it an outstanding company. company has… Cons: company grew too fast. decisions are made without thought of the consequences, usually because it's what the competition is doing. Quality has gone downhill due… Advice to Senior Management: Think before making kneejerk reactions. Don't copy the competitions mistakes.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great for a while if you fit the mold

Account Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at FARO Technologies full-time

Pros: Great Technology and branding. Fun to sell. Good income… Cons: Cares more about shareholders than employees. Sales team comp plan is 100% commission based. Account Managers take all… Advice to Senior Management: Think longer term and stop being obsessed with growth at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FARO Technologies.

Worked for FARO Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FARO Technologies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FARO Technologies CEO Jay W. Freeland. All reviews posted anonymously by FARO Technologies employees.