fine if you're French

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mercer Island, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mercer Island, WA

I have been working at FASPS

Pros

Working for good pay on a French school schedule should, in theory, be good enough for anyone in search of a high quality of life.

Cons

Very very poor communication and treatment of employees. Absolutely no feedback whatsoever.

Advice to Management

More feedback, more predictability regarding expectations. Better definitions of job responsibilities and performance reviews. Positive reinforcement and creation of a team environment would sure be nice.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Monitor

Former Employee - Monitor in Mercer Island, WA
    Former Employee - Monitor in Mercer Island, WA

I worked at FASPS (More than a year)

Pros

Some friendly staff, great pay, and benefits. This job offers much more than similar positions, in terms of pay. The hours are decent, but not full time.

Cons

Many of the other monitors working with preschool did not like that age level and the turnover was high. This did not feel like a team environment, and there's nowhere to advance in this position. The one review I had felt like a stab in the dark. The teachers I worked with were not consulted, and my supervisor rarely ever watched me working with the kids. Several members of the administration at the time of my employment had no people skills, and there was a lot of shouting instead of reasonable human interaction.