FBOP Corporation
www.fbopcorporation.com Oak Park, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great people and good company, but the market turned the wrong way.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat people. Fairly flat structure and organization. Had the market not turned the way it did, this company could have made great strides in building an excellent real estate portfolio and a top notch customer base.

ConsDecisions are concentrated to one or two key people with the rest of management having very little ability to call the shots.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management should have been more open with business development personnel regarding the company's investments and position in the market. Being vague did not pay off.

Great Company - WIll be missed

Information Technology (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at FBOP Corporation full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great benefits, good management, good employees. Close knit group of… Cons: Nothing to say here other than the company is now… Advice to Senior Management: Start a new company and hire us back. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

enlightening

Education Services Clerk (Former Employee)
    Jesup, GA

I worked at FBOP Corporation part-time for more than a year

Pros: With the correct supervisor, you can receive great assistance. Cons: Some of the supervisors forget to pay their employees Advice to Senior Management: better bookkeeping No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FBOP Corporation.

Worked for FBOP Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FBOP Corporation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FBOP Corporation CEO Robert M. Heskett. All reviews posted anonymously by FBOP Corporation employees.