FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

www.fcagroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Brilliant place to work at

Current Employee - Controls Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI
Current Employee - Controls Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI

I have been working at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Chrysler did the right thing by bringing in a "car guy" at the top. The whole atmosphere has changed. Employees are passionate about what we do here. There is a drive to be #1 and everybody's pushing for it.

Cons

Some quality is lost when you hire en masse to refill the organization

Keep up the good work!

541 Other Employee Reviews for FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (View Most Recent)

Ergonomics???

Current Employee - Assembly Worker in Sterling Heights, MI
    Current Employee - Assembly Worker in Sterling Heights, MI

Pros

Insurance. Which is a major necessity considering the grueling manual labor that breaks down every inch if your body, and mind.

Cons

Where shall I begin? Albeit I am an assembly worker and I expect to be performing manual labor, this job is not for the faint of heart. Ergonomics do not exist. Aside from the back breaking work, I rotate through 9 different jobs all of which have caused major injuries to my shoulder/elbow etc. it goes beyond simple Repetitive Motion Injuries. You MUST be pro active in keeping your body healthy because we are a replaceable number regardless of how hard we work.

We perform the jobs 500 times a day. Listen to our thoughts and ideas on how to better perform the jobs. It may look good on paper but the human element can alter many things

contractors get the shaft

Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Auburn Hills, MI
    Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Auburn Hills, MI

I worked at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

I enjoyed the people immensely! could not ask for a better group to work with.
    All amazing business relationships and highly educated work force.

Cons

I was a contractor, worked there for 8 years did a fantastic job, got high ratings on all of my reviews and was never hired direct. I was left feeling empty and disillusioned. Still cannot understand it.

Hire the good ones, release the low producer and DO not promote the problems to higher positions! Get executive coaching for ALL senior and higher level managers.
    ITS A MUST!!!