There are newer employer reviews for FCS Software Solutions

Worst IT Company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Noida (India)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I did not find any thing good in FCS. They just used their infrastructure as a trap to catch the simply and gentle people.

Cons

There are endless reasons not to join FCS. In FCS senior’s has no brain. They just got their positions by either reservation or relation. FCS management behaves like illiterate peoples. FCS management policy is there is no policy. They worked like a Indian government BABUS.
They don’t have proper infrastructure. They have AC's but they are only for senior management not for employees. They has tea/coffee machines but all the times there are no milk, coffee beans and even sometimes you will not get water to drink and even not in wash rooms. I have waste 1 year of my career there and I can write a book on FCS failure and problems.
In short I would like suggest to all those who are willing to join that bad company, first simply ask to any employee about FCS.
NEVER JOIN FCS IT WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER AND LIFE.

22 Other Employee Reviews for FCS Software Solutions (View Most Recent)

Perform and Earn

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter  in  New Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in New Delhi (India)

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

FCS Software Solutions is one of the leading US recruitment and staffing firms, which has in the market for more than 18 years. A person starting his career with FCS will get a lot of opportunities in the future. The best thing here is that your earnings are exponentially related to your performance, and the targets are not so demanding as in case of the competitors from the same sector.

Cons

You will have to keep on increasing your performance if you want to stay in your seat. With over 500 companies in the US staffing sector and new ones coming up each day, the competition is really tough.

New growth and marketing strategies need to be developed for better chances of survival in the market.

Good Place To Start

Current Employee - Software Developer
    Current Employee - Software Developer

I have been working at FCS Software Solutions

Pros

Its a good place to start. Good training and your good work is appreciated. Good balance between work and personal life.

Cons

Management is not good. especially middle management. Sometimes managment has issue with letting people know to stance of the company. Payscale is not defined. Not much growth potential

Quarterly meetings with the whole company to update on progress. Let your employees know where the company stands. Better to hear it from you than on the front page.

There are newer employer reviews for FCS Software Solutions

Worked for FCS Software Solutions? Contribute to the Community!