Excellent Company with Stability

I have been working at FCi Federal full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I am very impressed with the growth and strategic direction at FCi. It is nice to be at a company that is growing - not shrinking - and be confident in the company's future. The benefits are very good, the salaries are above average, and management is responsive and involved. I really enjoy the work that I do and the people I work with on a daily basis.

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, continue to grow, and offer advancement and opportunities to employees.

reviews filtered by

micro managed

Current Employee - Supervisor
    Current Employee - Supervisor

I have been working at FCi Federal full-time

Pros

The pay is not too bad

Cons

micro management and no growth opportunities

Advice to Management

empower your employees

NO FUTURE

Current Contractor - Analyst in Winchester, VA
    Current Contractor - Analyst in Winchester, VA

I have been working at FCi Federal as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Hours and Overtime!! Great employees. Some Team Leads do understand the environment and how to treat their team and some do not. Flexible with schedule, management does care about your family!

Cons

Worst vacation policy i have ever seen - 4hrs every pay period (sick + Vacation combined). Must work for company for 8 yrs until you receive another week vacation. Benefits are horrible and grossly overpriced. Huge percentage of paycheck goes to covering benefits. No room for advancement, management picks favorites for the Team Lead positions. Program Managers 1st and 2nd shift are rarely available. Night time manager leaves early every night and doesn't talk to anyone. No raises to be seen, ever!!!!!! Employees who care about their job are treated the worst and are given the underachievers work to complete and not compensated for it.

Advice to Management

Reward you employees with monetary benefits. How you keep the best employees is to make sure they are paid/compensated for their expertise. Don't treat all employees the same, recognize what you have and work with the underachievers.