Gained friends for life

Former Employee - BDM
Former Employee - BDM

I worked at FCm Travel Solutions

Pros

Global conferences, uncapped commissions, network of people. I did enjoy my time here as a sales person and was rewarded plenty.

Cons

My National Sales Leader was more in it for herself than helping the team. She is very good at what she does but cared more about her personal sales.

Advice to Management

Since they online hire management positions from within, there seemed to be people that were maybe not as qualified for the upper management roles they were fortunate enough to get.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Uplifting, rewarding, everyone is very experienced and passionate

Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at FCm Travel Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

1 - There is so much support. Many people in FCm Travel have been in the business for 20+ years. If you are new to the company, you have a lot of help in learning, training, and growing. In the mid to large market space, there is a lot to learn about the industry. Lots of training is involved. 2 - Rewarding what is earned. I am in business development, but every aspect on the business gets renumerated on the satisfaction and success of the clients. It's a good model to hold people accountable to their customers. 3 - Travel. Lots of events. You really get to see the world working in this industry. 4 - People. I have never worked with more motivated people. No one is "out for each other" like you may experience in other companies. In FCm, people really work together to help out. Senior management is also really accessible, and will always be there to support you when you need it. 5 - Mobility - If you are successful, the company does not hold you back. They move you up right away into more challenging roles and leadership. I truly think it's an amazing experience here and I would highly recommend being a part of the culture!

Cons

The company has experienced a lot of growth and movement. If you do not like a lot of change, probably not right for you. But if you like working hard and moving up fast, it's a good place to work.

Advice to Management

Providing a little more leadership training to those who move up quickly.

Database developer

I worked at FCm Travel Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Small company, supposed growth and internal opportunities

Cons

Got to brown nose and sacrifice your entire personal life to be sucessful there. They watch the clock like you work in a factory. God forbid if you are 5 minutes late to work or have to leave early for an appointment! Then they have the nerve to force you to wear a uniform that you have to pay for out of your own pocket.

Advice to Management

Get a life...balance work and home life. Give up on the rediculous uniforms. Business casual is the standard.