FFE Transportation
www.ffex.net Dallas, TX 16 to 50 Employees

Done Well Here

Driver (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at FFE Transportation full-time for more than a year

ProsFree Training, although school was designed to weed out those that dont really want it and is made tough. I had old previous experience so I knew the old games and tricks. Was my second time through trucking school. All together is a good school and is free. Wages are comparable to other major trucking companies, and there was opportunity for me to quickly go from 27 cpm to 38.5 cpm all drop and hook by finding a driver I could team with.

ConsI think the school is eccentric in how it treats its students while weeding out the non hackers. I saw some folks that would have made good truckers for FFE run off. For lack of understanding what was happening around them. I saw student snitching on student for piddly stuff to gain brownie points. Ehhh but it was free and all total not a bad company to work for once away from main terminal in Dallas. I call that terminal the Hotel California...You can check in But you will never leave.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone its your company run it how you want...I'll just haul freight for as long as it last.

ffe

Driver (Former Employee)
Lancaster, TX

I worked at FFE Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros: new trucks every three years, training department is the best, starting pay is better… Cons: they should screen their trainers better Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Salary and days off, bad management, high turnover rate, unhappy employees

Planner (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at FFE Transportation

Pros: Good salary, Saturday and Sundays off. Very supportive on giving time off… Cons: Bad training system, in order to truly learn you have to make mistakes and get in trouble before someone truly notices that you need help… Advice to Senior Management: Work on having one system for planners to do the job regardless of what area of the USA they are in charge off.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FFE Transportation.

Worked for FFE Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FFE Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FFE Transportation CEO S. Russell Stubbs. All reviews posted anonymously by FFE Transportation employees.