FFKR Architects
www.ffkr.com Salt Lake City, UT

Review

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at FFKR Architects

ProsProbably the best reasons to work at FFKR Architects include the salary and compensation package and the opportunity to work on large projects.

ConsLack of regular, consistent feedback to the employees left one uncertain of where they stood and their job performance from management's perspective.

Advice to Senior ManagementFeedback needs to be given on a more regular basis to employees. Lack of future projects leaves employees looking for their next employers which works against building a good team.

A great team to work with...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FFKR Architects full-time for more than a year

Pros: Compensation, great people to work with, new challenges Cons: nothing to say on this Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Educational, great people, happy place to work, Great insurance, pay and bonuses!

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at FFKR Architects for more than 8 years

Pros: Good people, great company, Good pay, insurance. Cons: Changes in management. Too many chief! Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees, include them in the company, where… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FFKR Architects.

Worked for FFKR Architects? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FFKR Architects reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FFKR Architects CEO Ken Louder. All reviews posted anonymously by FFKR Architects employees.