There are newer employer reviews for FGP International

Why Find Great People is a Great Company.

Current Employee - Sales Consultant  in  Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at FGP International

Pros

Tight-knit group of people that care about each other. The atmosphere is casual, yet fast-paced. Always challenging one another to stretch and grow. Routinely get together with team members for team-building events, company get togethers and lunches. Senior management cares about the employees and are always looking for ways to grow and mentor others less-experienced employees on the team.

Cons

Sometimes being a smaller company means we don't have as large a reach or budget as nationwide companies. We make do with some technology challenges and sometimes lose business due to the fact we are not a nationally based company.

Keep up the great work and keep challenging each and every one of us!

8 Other Employee Reviews for FGP International (View Most Recent)

Out-of-The Box Temp Recruiters

Former Employee - Administrative  in  Winston-Salem, NC
    Former Employee - Administrative in Winston-Salem, NC

I worked at FGP International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

As a North Carolina resident, I was thankful and amazed to hear from this South Carolina recruiting vehicle. The agents do all they can to make themselves accessible to you from start to finish. They were able to select me for hire after I submitted a resume on a popular employment job site.

Cons

The home base is South Carolina and opportunities from them for NC is one in a hundred. As an employee, you will need separate log-ins for access to some services, time, and payroll.

Continue to be personable and active in your very professional and hands-on style. Please fight and negotiate for better pay for temps.

Temporary positions lasting from 1 days to 3-months.

Current Employee - Different Titles  in  Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Different Titles in Greenville, SC

I have been working at FGP International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Diversity! Constantly meeting new challenges.

Cons

Constantly changing my personnel profile to fit the position I was temping for.

There are newer employer reviews for FGP International

Worked for FGP International? Contribute to the Community!