There are newer employer reviews for FGP International

Great place to learn and grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

I have been working at FGP International

Pros

Small-time family feel, professional yet casual work environment. Risk takers are appreciated.

Cons

Not much growth opportunity (fairly flat). Some inter-office politics. Industry dependent on others as our product/service is people.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Why Find Great People is a Great Company.

Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Greenville, SC
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant in Greenville, SC

I have been working at FGP International

Pros

Tight-knit group of people that care about each other. The atmosphere is casual, yet fast-paced. Always challenging one another to stretch and grow. Routinely get together with team members for team-building events, company get togethers and lunches. Senior management cares about the employees and are always looking for ways to grow and mentor others less-experienced employees on the team.

Cons

Sometimes being a smaller company means we don't have as large a reach or budget as nationwide companies. We make do with some technology challenges and sometimes lose business due to the fact we are not a nationally based company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and keep challenging each and every one of us!

2. Great company

I have been working at FGP International

Pros

Great company, very stable and business is constantly growing. Management has been with the company since inception and has a genuine interest in the company. Company has a flat organization but all recruiting companies are flat given that each person's role is the recruit..period. Recruiting is a hard job given that the market can turn any time and you don't have control over that. FGP gives you every opportunity to be successful IF you work for it. Very great atmosphere for working parents and families since they have a flex schedule...Most companies will not allow this. The owner recognizes that people work better when they are happy at home. High potential for high earnings IF you work hard for it.

Cons

We can't control the market (no recruiting company can).

Advice to Management

Continue to seek out opportunities for us!