FGX International
www.fgxi.com Smithfield, RI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Unprofessional enviroment

Smithfield, RI

ProsThe 3rd largest employer in RI. Business grows but headcount doesn't so if you like being buried with no direction this is the place for you.

ConsManagement has no idea what employees do. Unprofessional behavior abounds with no accountability or ownership. The same poor performing people work there year after year and the good ones leave or are let go. If you approach a better way or request deadlines from others you are deemed negative. How bad is it that everyone has set their email up with "read receipt" ? It is a boy's club with no leadership what so ever. Finger pointing and personalities run this company. Too bad.

Advice to Senior ManagementClean house, starting with the top. Learn what the employees do. You'll have a new found respect and understanding of who really drives the revenue.

Whacko Environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Smithfield, RI

I worked at FGX International

Pros: If you like a fast paced environment with little direction given… Cons: Middle management changes and when I worked there people who… Advice to Senior Management: Keep moving forward More

A terrific company to work for.

Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at FGX International

Pros: Flexibility, work on your own. Help is available when needed. Always meeting new people and although you visit… Cons: The biggest down side is that it is mostly part time work. It is good for people… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership is top notch. I couldn't ask for a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FGX International.

Worked for FGX International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FGX International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FGX International CEO Cesar Melp. All reviews posted anonymously by FGX International employees.