There are newer employer reviews for FIJI Water

Avoid at all costs!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at FIJI Water

Pros

Free water, that's all I can think of.

Cons

Too many to mention. Main issue is they pay less than competing companies.

11 Other Employee Reviews for FIJI Water (View Most Recent)

I had a great experience interning during Fashion Week

Former Employee - Fashion Week Intern in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Fashion Week Intern in Manassas, VA

I worked at FIJI Water

Pros

I worked for Fiji Water during NY Fashion Week and it was a great way to see a variety of fashion shows I never would have been able to see otherwise. They took us out to lunch and dinner regularly and I was provided a year of free Fiji Water delivered to my door.

Cons

The fashion week internship was unpaid, and provided no housing stipend since it was in NYC. This was really an excuse for them to have pretty girls hand out their water to celebrities and other fashion industry professionals, without having to pay anyone to do so. But if you want to attend fashion week it's a remarkable opportunity. I was not able to network or gain professionally from the internship as they promised.

The two people leading the 4 interns were fun and organized and were really a pleasure to work with. Asside from one snafu that resulted from miscommunication, I think they were donig a great job.

District Manager

I have been working at FIJI Water

Pros

They have a great product and is a great place to gain experience in a variety of different roles. They also have great benefits>

Cons

There is constant change in management styles, ideas, and objectives. Communication is often lacking. The company as a whole is very unstable.

They need to keep and promote more business minded individuals and ended all of the political games. They also need to properly evaluate peoples strengths and weaknesses

There are newer employer reviews for FIJI Water