FIJI Water
www.fijiwater.com Los Angeles, CA 150 to 499 Employees

I had a great experience interning during Fashion Week

Fashion Week Intern (Former Employee)
Manassas, VA

ProsI worked for Fiji Water during NY Fashion Week and it was a great way to see a variety of fashion shows I never would have been able to see otherwise. They took us out to lunch and dinner regularly and I was provided a year of free Fiji Water delivered to my door.

ConsThe fashion week internship was unpaid, and provided no housing stipend since it was in NYC. This was really an excuse for them to have pretty girls hand out their water to celebrities and other fashion industry professionals, without having to pay anyone to do so. But if you want to attend fashion week it's a remarkable opportunity. I was not able to network or gain professionally from the internship as they promised.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe two people leading the 4 interns were fun and organized and were really a pleasure to work with. Asside from one snafu that resulted from miscommunication, I think they were donig a great job.

District Manager

I have been working at FIJI Water

Pros: They have a great product and is a great place to gain… Cons: There is constant change in management styles, ideas, and objectives. Communication… Advice to Senior Management: They need to keep and promote more business minded individuals and ended all… More

Great internship

Intern (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at FIJI Water as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Great office culture, paid internship, organized summer intern program, helpful… Cons: I liked my experience here so I can't think of… Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FIJI Water.

Worked for FIJI Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FIJI Water reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FIJI Water CEO David Ricanadi. All reviews posted anonymously by FIJI Water employees.