There are newer employer reviews for FILD

Quality over quantity

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter
Current Employee - Executive Recruiter

I have been working at FILD full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everyone knows that recruiting agencies can get a bad rep...and FILD is a company that is trying to change that. With training on technology, industry trends, candidate sourcing, and client communication, they're making sure that each FILD recruiter does the right thing, all the time.

This boutique firm is all about building lasting relationships with both candidates and clients - and it's really refreshing. The CEO is a big proponent of building a team of recruiters who really know how to not only identify talented candidates, but work together as a team to make sure that their experience is a positive one.

Cons

As a start-up, there are always kinks to work out, but the CEO listens to ideas and thoughts about how to improve things and it's a very team-oriented atmosphere, where everyone is vested in the company's success.

Keep making good hiring choices and always strive to be better; never lose sight of your initial vision.

reviews filtered by
  1. Growing startup

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at FILD

Pros

Work with really intelligent and driven people, awesome training, have you finger on the pulse of everything tech!

Cons

Small startup so lots of changes from one day to the next, management can come off pretty strong at times

2. What you put in, is what you get out.

Current Employee - Recruiter in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at FILD full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Absolutely a different experience from working at (or with) any other recruiting company. Upper management have all been in the industry for over a decade. I trust in their knowledge and the approach that we take to providing a world-class service. We care about people above all else. “The secret of joy in work is contained in one word – excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it.”

Cons

As a growing company, training is a bit underdeveloped but I don't expect this to be the problem for long as there is a direct focus on creating/improving this. Same comments for the systems used.

I can't really think of anything beyond what is already known. Continue to evaluate the effectiveness of training and gather feedback regularly. Continue to be on the cutting edge of all things tech/recruiting! :)

There are newer employer reviews for FILD