FINEOS
www.fineos.com Dublin, Ireland 150 to 499 Employees

Overall happy in my role

Senior Developer (Current Employee)
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

ProsThere are a lot of different projects to work on. I enjoy the client driven projects - currently there are a number of high profile projects to work on. Enjoying the mentoring side of my role and can see the results.

ConsWorkloads can spike around delivery dates but this is generally reasonable. The team will work to deliver and it does not feel as pressurised as I have seen in previous roles.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe aware of workload spikes and the pressure this can place on the team. The graduate program has been a valuable addition to the development team.

People are excellent, a great atmosphere and rewarding work

Developer (Current Employee)

I have been working at FINEOS full-time for more than a year

Pros: Really enjoy the teams, work is enjoyable. It is great to be able to say I enjoy my work and the… Cons: So far I am happy and have enjoyed my role. I would like… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide opportunities and development for your people. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Challenging role but support has been given overall very happy.

Manual Tester (Current Employee)

I have been working at FINEOS full-time for more than a year

Pros: The work has been challenging, I would consider myself to be busy but this is a good level of work. The team is helpful and… Cons: Overall very happy in role would like to see specific… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to provide you people with the chance to develop and grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FINEOS.

Worked for FINEOS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FINEOS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FINEOS CEO Michael Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by FINEOS employees.