FINO

www.finopaytech.com

A bird's view

Consultant (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsAn organization sitting pretty well at the cross roads to bring a change in rural banking.
There are several opportunities to go to rural areas serving BPL customers.
Have young staff who can be molded to become good assets

ConsManagement is not seeing the opportunities and wants to play on their own terms and ignorant or turning deaf ear to the sounds in the rural locale.
Staff with funny designations drawing fat salaries, but do not have rural touch. They feel Excel and PPTs will solve rural problems.
Lower down, the so called FINO BANDHUs do not own the system and do not do business as required.
Management wants to undertake risk less business and work like local money transfer agency and has enrolled lakhs of accounts. But if we look at real business happening in those accounts, we get a shock.
Such opening of accounts by carpet coverage management thinks that they have laid their hat over a large territory without any idea of what they desire to do with such a large customer base. Now with latest change in thinking of Bankers and GOI, they will face problems unless they change.

Advice to Senior ManagementReduce fat salaries and stop recruiting Business Management graduates. They are good with MS office tools and not for rural business. FI does not support such salaries in BC companies.
Try to earn income from business instead of depending upon investors.
Make the end of the chain employees own the process. They have to live in villages and develop business, at the same time assist the BPL customers.
Improve accounting systems and reconcile the balances with Bank accounts.
Start entering into asset business and learn facing risks in business. Liability business will not give you income and your staff is not capable of marketing any products in the rural areas except making payments of EBT.

I have a very challenging but friendly environment in here.

MIS Executive (Current Employee) Satna (India)

I have been working at FINO full-time for less than a year

Pros: First I ' m in my native state by which I am able to keep in touch with my faimly. Second one is I have a… Cons: It will take time enough to find such things to… Advice to Senior Management: Just kee little more package for MIS Executives If they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very bad

I have been working at FINO full-time for more than a year

Pros: only unmarried people can survive over here none of other Cons: 24 hours work, no holiday n 7 days a week… Advice to Senior Management: improve top level management at lest in noida No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FINO.

Worked for FINO? Contribute to the Community!