FIS
www.fisglobal.com Jacksonville, FL 5000+ Employees

Big business in a nut shell

Woodbury, MN

I have been working at FIS full-time

ProsThe people in general are very professional and internally there are lots of opportunity to improve yourself. Starting salary was very competitive.

ConsConstant concern for your job. The cuts often were strictly money related and though there are lots of duplicate positions, money seems to drive every decision.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemember that those lofty budget goals always end up being satisfied on the backs of people who didn't have any input. Saying everyone can improve the bottom line can only be taken serious by execs slapping each other on the back in a boardroom.

Executing collections on bad checks

Collections Representative (Former Employee)
Tuscaloosa, AL

I worked at FIS full-time for less than a year

Pros: great pay, company insensitive program, great benefits, goal oriented work Cons: The training program needs to be better with hands on… Advice to Senior Management: The training program needs to be better with hands on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Corporate Mentality With Unthought Strangling Security Initiatives

Programmer Analyst Specialist (Current Employee)
Addison, TX

I have been working at FIS full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Stability. Seemingly no level of incompetence can be fired in… Cons: Security initiatives are brought down to the lowest levels without warning and without regard to whether or not they will actively interfere with and/or… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FIS.

Worked for FIS? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FIS reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FIS CEO Frank Martire. All reviews posted anonymously by FIS employees.