There are newer employer reviews for FL Roberts

The WORST company to work for!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

I have been working at FL Roberts

Pros

Company has been around for a long time. Get dental and health insurance. Employees get free car washes and double reward points.

Cons

99% are cons. Management treat you with disrespect. You have absolutely no job security! Upper management make you feel and also let you know verbally that you mean nothing and that you are replaceable at any time. Your hard work is unnoticed while anything you might do wrong will be announced. You feel like you are walking on eggshells every day you come into work. Upper management (corporate office shareholders) are very unfriendly, rude, unappreciative, and are the worse group of people to work for and with.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like PEOPLE not like animals!!!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Little respect for staff!

Current Employee - Cashier
    Current Employee - Cashier

I have been working at FL Roberts

Pros

The only one I can think of (and yes there is only one) are the double points they give employees on the rewards cards.

Cons

They keep everyone at a part time status so they don't have to give benefits and suggest that we go on Mass Health! Make us work 8 to 10 hour shifts alone in stores with no breaks! They spy on us through the security camera to make sure we are working at all times and reprimand us when we try to take a break! I was actually yelled at for eating dinner during my 8 hour shift!

Advice to Management

Learn to treat your employees with a little respect!

2. This company is great!

Current Employee - F L Roberts Gas Station Cashier
    Current Employee - F L Roberts Gas Station Cashier

I have been working at FL Roberts

Pros

I love working for my manager and DM. They always have helpful things for me to work on or just great ideas in general! There is always something to be learned when I go into work and I'm so greatful for the opportunities I've had while going through school!

Cons

I really have no cons except for the obvious. If you don't work hard and show that you want to be there, like asking questions and trying to do your best, they won't see that. That is a very important thing to show if you want to move up in this company. Show as much effort as you can and they will notice!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what they're doing because they're doing amazing! I'd like to acknowledge that because without them I wouldn't have the experience and knowledge that led me to find what I wanted to do with my life.