FM Global
www.fmglobal.com Johnston, RI 1000 to 5000 Employees

With an engineering degree and a strong work ethic, their are few limitations for growth in this company.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Johnston, RI

ProsDiverse and rewarding work environment with plenty of room for advancement in the Operations, when you have an engineering degree. Good compensation when considering the overall benefits package.

ConsThe Executive and Senior Management at the corporate offices can be a bit too traditional and a better process to elicit fresh talent from the Operations is needed to keep pace with today's employee, and client needs.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is difficult to entice operations experienced talent to move to the corporate offices in Johnston. New ideas for regular integration of fresh faces with client-facing experience are needed.

Collaboration is not encouraged by managers

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Johnston, RI

I worked at FM Global

Pros: Totally enjoyed working with colleagues. Everyone worked together to complete projects on time. Everyone strives… Cons: Managers were constantly getting in the way of progress and micro managing. They took all the credit when a project was successful and gave the… Advice to Senior Management: Honor all of your employees and have opportunities for all to progress in their area of expertise. There's a need for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best place I have every worked - Ethical, rewarding and real people!

Administrative Manager (Current Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I have been working at FM Global

Pros: Stability, the company has been around 175 yrs. Strong executive leadership. Excellent benefits, flexible work… Cons: Just the location for my commute to and from work. It is hard to find anything wrong with the company when comparing it… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing - just less meetings. Learn to think outside the box a bit more. Some with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FM Global.

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FM Global CEO Shivan S. Subramaniam. All reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees.