There are newer employer reviews for FM Global

great Co-op experience

Former Employee - Server Technologies Co-Op  in  Johnston, RI
Former Employee - Server Technologies Co-Op in Johnston, RI

I worked at FM Global as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Working there to do my co-op was an all around incredible experience. I learned a lot on a day to day basis and had the chance to play with a lot of different technologies. The facilities were also great with a full gym and cafeteria as well.

Cons

There wasn't any i could think of

None.

139 Other Employee Reviews for FM Global (View Most Recent)

A great career

Former Employee - Various  in  Norwood, MA
    Former Employee - Various in Norwood, MA

I worked at FM Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are plenty of career paths to take within this company. You can easily work here your entire career.

Cons

Working for a monoline company can limit your potential if you look elsewhere.

Be careful of a cultural shift as outsiders become more influential in senior management positions.

Strong, ethical company; great place to work!

Current Employee - Marketing  in  Johnston, RI
    Current Employee - Marketing in Johnston, RI

I have been working at FM Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

FM Global is a rock solid insurance company that shares its success with policyholder-clients and employees. The company thrives on long-term relationships (clients and employees) which ultimately contribute to its success. FM Global's strong business model is resilient to both strong and weak economies. The company values its employees and rewards them appropriately through comprehensive benefit plans and compensation. Having worked for several other companies in various industries, I can attest that FM Global is THE BEST and an employer I am proud to call mine.

Cons

The company is methodical and sometimes slow-paced which some employees may find frustrating. Ultimately, it may be a key reason FM Global remains financially strong and very stable company through its commitment to core business principles. Some disciplines such as marketing have undefined careers paths, although the company is exceptional in hiring from within and providing unlimited career opportunities to its employees.

A strong, stable and ethical executive management team has been a hallmark of FM Global. Continue to value your employees while remaining open to new opportunities and insights.

There are newer employer reviews for FM Global

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!