FM Global
www.fmglobal.com Johnston, RI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company to work for

Senior Applications Developer Analyst (Current Employee)
Johnston, RI

ProsCompetitive pay, Great work-life balance, stable company, beautiful campus. Value education, and offer continuing education benefits. Pension plan, 401 k match, and generous vacation time. Overall a very ideal place to work for.

ConsLike any large organization, there are some employees who have been there way too long, and seem to have lost motivation. I can say, however, coming from a different company, it's not nearly as bad as other places.

great Co-op experience

Server Technologies Co-Op (Former Employee)
    Johnston, RI

I worked at FM Global as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Working there to do my co-op was an all around incredible experience. I learned a lot on a day to day basis and… Cons: There wasn't any i could think of Advice to Senior Management: None. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A great career

Various (Former Employee)
    Norwood, MA

I worked at FM Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are plenty of career paths to take within this… Cons: Working for a monoline company can limit your potential if… Advice to Senior Management: Be careful of a cultural shift as outsiders become more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FM Global.

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FM Global CEO Shivan S. Subramaniam. All reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees.