FM Global
www.fmglobal.com Johnston, RI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rewarding career opportunities, stable employment and good benefits

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA

ProsGood training and room for growth at FM Global are some of the reason the company benefits from long tenured employees.

ConsCorporate politics can stagnate innovation just like any large company. The operations centers tend to be more proactive and rewarding than home office.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate needs new blood with fresh operations experience. It's hard to attract talent to home office due to it's location in Rhode Island and the company needs to be more open to remote management from operations centers to ensure the best and brightest are being utilized appropriately.

Limited career opportunities and development

Consultant Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

I have been working at FM Global full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility, company car, bonuses now and then Cons: Excessive travel, poor raises, poor compensation compared to workload, low… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

lots of training. interesting and intense work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FM Global full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Inspecting clients properties. learning new processes and construction. Cons: reports are excessive, too detailed and at time irrelevant to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on FM Global.

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FM Global CEO Shivan S. Subramaniam. All reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees.