FM Global
www.fmglobal.com Johnston, RI 1000 to 5000 Employees

Excellent place to work

Plano, TX

I have been working at FM Global full-time for more than 10 years

ProsExcellent benefits, competive salary, flexible work hours, challening work, never bored

ConsPromotions can be hard to come by and are very competitive by nature. Long tenure of employees is a positive feature of the company but can mean you have to have lots of patience waiting for a promotion spot to open up.

Advice to Senior ManagementStrive to keep salaries above average to keep the above average employees. Employees are expected to be the best in the industry...should be paid the best too.

A lot of Politics

Processing (Current Employee)

I have been working at FM Global full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Competetive benefit package. Great core hours. Cons: Very hard to advance. Not rewarded for your efforts unless the powers that be like you more than the other… Advice to Senior Management: Look at what an individual truly contributes instead of only asking their manager. Some managers have the tendancy to pick and choose people in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company for the unambitious

Account Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at FM Global full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Great benefits (insurance, fitness reimbursement, relocation assistance, etc) - Nice physical office environment (more offices than… Cons: - The managers at the office I worked for were incredibly selfish; they do not encourage your growth, they only look out for… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your talent or you will lose them. Encourage employee growth and promotion… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FM Global.

Worked for FM Global? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FM Global reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FM Global CEO Shivan S. Subramaniam. All reviews posted anonymously by FM Global employees.