FMC
www.fmc.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

A roller-coaster ride

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at FMC

ProsThey pay good, most of the people were great to work with, casual work environment (yes, we could wear jeans to work).

ConsLean staffing, long hours and little recognition for your efforts. No consistency with policies, annual performance reviews a joke, a majority of managers didn't even bother doing them.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement consistent policies,ensure the performance evaluations are mandatory for all employees, weed out inept managers, investigate complains of unethical manager behavior.

My experience at FMC Corporation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at FMC

Pros: Excellent Salary Good People to work with Family environment Cons: Benefits expensive Limited Choices in health care options Advice to Senior Management: Decrease medical benefits No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

FMC I am gone!

Design Engineer (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT

I worked at FMC

Pros: The pay I received and education reimbursement. Cons: Insufficient communication to the employees and corporate bureaucracy. Advice to Senior Management: Communicate better to the employees. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on FMC.

Worked for FMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FMC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FMC CEO Pierre Brondeau. All reviews posted anonymously by FMC employees.