FMC
www.fmc.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Niche player

R&D Manager (Former Employee)
Ewing, NJ

I worked at FMC full-time for more than a year

ProsStrong, niche player in selected markets. Staff are very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise. R&D site is very new with nice facilities.

ConsLots of flux in senior management. Lack of confidence that current strategy will remain intact. Lack of vision on where the future growth will come from.

Advice to Senior ManagementDecide on a strategy and stick with it. If you want new and innovative products streaming out of R&D on a continuous basis you can't change the strategy every couple years.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Green River, WY

I worked at FMC full-time for less than a year

Pros: The plant is big enought that you can get involved in a lot of different things, or you can focus in… Cons: It was a little isolated from the world, and pretty cold in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fair

Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FMC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: High growth potential Very smart senior leadership Cons: Management practices still evolving....day to day running not very efficient Compensation… Advice to Senior Management: Attract and retain great people to execute on growth plans Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FMC.

Worked for FMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FMC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FMC CEO Pierre Brondeau. All reviews posted anonymously by FMC employees.