FMC
www.fmc.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Changing Mission

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at FMC full-time for more than a year

ProsPromote from within and between divisions, New employees are partnered with someone to aid in the onboarding process.

ConsNo clear definition of the focus of the organization. Ever changing goals and priorities. Claim financial difficulties but continue to spend spend money on non value added projects with serious travel costs.

Advice to Senior ManagementClearly decide the mission of the organization, communicate it to everyone, and give feedback on both successes and failures. Us technology to bring plants leaders together, Have open meeting discussions so successes and failures can be shared and questions discussed between plants.

No Advancement, lack of pay raises

Supervisor (Current Employee)
Phila, PA

I have been working at FMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: not too many, an ethical company Cons: pay raises capped at no more than 1 or 2 percent. Experienced employees are taken for granted and… Advice to Senior Management: You are going to need a mix of young and old in your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great people

Brand Manager (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at FMC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: supportive teams, ambitious people, drive to succeed and grow Cons: There is no robust talent management program to help new… Advice to Senior Management: create a robust talent/career management program Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on FMC.

Worked for FMC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FMC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FMC CEO Pierre Brondeau. All reviews posted anonymously by FMC employees.