FOX Sports

www.foxsports.com

Fantastic place to work

Production Assistant (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

Pros- Extremely supportive management
- Some of the best coworkers you will ever have
- Clear goals and advancement opportunities
- Even as a new employee, was given a lot of responsibility right off the bat

ConsProduction assistants (at least in the Arizona branch that I worked at) are part-time contractors, not employees. That means no healthcare or in insurance, and hours were capped at 25 a week. That can make it difficult to make a living without having a second job to supplement income. However, they are always looking for ways to promote you to full-time, and were also very honest and said that I should always be looking for other full-time opportunities.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour honesty and guidance was greatly appreciated, and it's actually because of those qualities that I hope that I find my way back to the Fox Sports family sometime in the future. Keep supporting and motivating your production staff, they do a fantastic job and always deserve a pat on the back.

Great experience that allowed me to utilize my media relations skills.

Media Relations Intern (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at FOX Sports as an intern for less than a year

Pros: hands on experience good work environment laid back Cons: Often not enough work Managers forget about you sometimes Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

it's not what you know but who you know

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at FOX Sports

Pros: as a freelancer, there is a lot of money thrown… Cons: unfortunately, it's a bit hard to move into any positions… More

There are newer reviews on FOX Sports.

Worked for FOX Sports? Contribute to the Community!