www.fplfood.com
There are newer employer reviews for FPL Food

Former Employee - Transportati On Manager in Augusta, GA
Former Employee - Transportati On Manager in Augusta, GA

I worked at FPL Food

Pros

Meeting a few good people who were very dedicated to the job.

Cons

Huge turnover in upper management. I saw more than eighteen key managers leave in an eighteen month period.

Never saw a bonus during my tenure.

Not much reinvestment of capitol into the older equipment which created daily breakdowns.

One person cannot always be right while having ten or more managers who feel that they will always be wrong.

6 Other Employee Reviews for FPL Food (View Most Recent)

Not very pleasant.

Current Employee - Grinder and Supply Room Attendant
    Current Employee - Grinder and Supply Room Attendant

I have been working at FPL Food full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Just to have a source of income.

Cons

Poor pay, no employee recongition

NO LOYALTY from Owner, NO LOYALTY from Staff.

Former Employee - Employee in Augusta, GA
    Former Employee - Employee in Augusta, GA

I worked at FPL Food full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Better than unemployment, if you want to learn first hand what not to do as a management employee; this is the place.

Cons

High Turnover; No Loyalty from Owner; most unprofessional place I have ever worked; owner very "wishy washy" making decisions. Managers and supervisors are disrespectful, unprofessional, and Vulgur. Any woman that works here better be on Birth Control Pills; supervisors an managers and quid-pro-quo are excercised daily. NOT A SAFE PLACE TO WORK; ldon;t take my word for it, ook at the FPL Food numbers with OSHA for 2013. already had one ammonia leak; several hospitalized; AMMONIA hazards are still a strong posibility at this very old and very dangerous plant. Building is 95 years old; unsafe to work here.

Best advice is to make a business plan for the company and stick to it; stop being swayed by every "blip" on the screen (Chasing your tail). Make the environment professional, respectful, and dignified for all employees. Hold sales managers accoutable for any business segment that fails; get a customer committment before accepting an order. YOUR NOT MAKING COOKIES.

There are newer employer reviews for FPL Food