FTI Consulting
www.fticonsulting.com Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

USED to be Awesome..5 years ago

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsFlexibilty

Management tries to stay abreast of concerns and creates initiatives for staff input

Cons5 years ago, there was a sense of a team and an enjoyable place to work. Salaries were competitive. Those days are long gone. Now it's just a job to endure.

FTI kept growing and buying companies at such a high rate, it didn't take the time to value it's current employees. Recent layoffs indicate companies lack of insight ability to manage people effectively.

High level of politics and favoritism determines what type of work you get, if any.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Good company to work for...mgmt staff professional and organized.

Independent Contractor (Former Employee)
    Brentwood, TN

I worked at FTI Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: I don't have any to offer. Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to learn a variety of technical and consulting skills in a diverse environment.

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Washington, DC

I have been working at FTI Consulting

Pros: Good compensation. Treats their employees well. Challenging work. Cons: Hours are unpredictable. Work/life balance for employees needs improvement. Advice to Senior Management: It would be great if FTI encouraged and partially or… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FTI Consulting.

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FTI Consulting CEO Steven H. Gunby. All reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees.