FTI Consulting
www.fticonsulting.com Baltimore, MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

A company is its people, these people were rotten

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Roseland, NJ

ProsGreat Vacation Time, (cant think of anything else, there is a 5 word minimum)

ConsThe people, the style/manner of completing the work

Advice to Senior ManagementIts possible I was in a bad group but my co workers were back stabbing, constantly ccing the boss on correspondences having to do with very minor/anal errors, (I wouldnt even call them errors but they did), instead of coming directly to me, generally throwing me under the bus and just nasty, barely would say hello in the morning. Not sure if the culture of attempting to do projects in half the time needed requiring the group to stay till 11 at night caused this atmosphere or if the co workers were just miserable people, likely a combo of both. Wouldnt recommend this company to an enemy, the extra vacation, (no extra salary, got a 20% raise when I left) is not worth dealing with the poor attitudes and super competitiveness of the co workers and sweatshop style of the company.

Flexible Firm - Their Clients Are Frequently in the Headline News Reports

Manager (Former Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I worked at FTI Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible schedules, straight forward leadership. Cons: Profits and losses vary a lot. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great experience with high burnout rate

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
    Boston, MA

I have been working at FTI Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Get full spectrum of corporate finance from treasury to FP&A to capital raising/M&A/divestiture High degree of interaction with senior… Cons: Travel requirements Deals are dependent on strength of your manager and… Advice to Senior Management: Be more flexible about travel needs Need to put comp more… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FTI Consulting.

Worked for FTI Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTI Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FTI Consulting CEO Steven H. Gunby. All reviews posted anonymously by FTI Consulting employees.