FTSE Group
www.ftse.com London, United Kingdom 150 to 499 Employees

Is not a bad company but could be so much better

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsFTSE have a huge brand but it's still a relatively small company so there is still some of the small company benefits to working there and they provide gym membership to the best gym in the world!! It's generally a good atmosphere and the other staff are friendly.

ConsFTSE was in a period of growth and change so they made lots of the 'old guard' redundant which created bad atmosphere. Also, they have so many managers there it's difficult to know who you are reporting to for what. Also depending on who your boss was the working practices differed immensely, some people in our team worked long days with no reward or recognition, it was just expected.

Amazing

Intern (Former Employee)
    London, England (UK)

I worked at FTSE Group as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good and interesting people Amazing workplace Good communication Cons: Hard to have a fixed agenda Advice to Senior Management: More planning Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stuck in the past - culture from the 1980s

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at FTSE Group

Pros: + Free gym + Relatively not stressful + Some desire of management to make applications "resilient" and more robust but definitely not… Cons: - Everybody sits closely together in a open plan often noisy office: people walking, talking etc. - hard to concentrate. - Rigid and inflexible culture, haven't… Advice to Senior Management: Articulate the career/growth perspectives both of individuals and the company clearly. Proactive leadership plays a critical role in leveraging the commitment of talent. Evolve the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FTSE Group.

Worked for FTSE Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FTSE Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FTSE Group CEO Mark Makepeace. All reviews posted anonymously by FTSE Group employees.