FUJIFILM SonoSite

www.sonosite.com

Rocknroll

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bothell, WA

ProsGood technology historically. A decent place to come in and learn the basics of engineering. Decent work-life balance. Well established in the medical ultrasound market.

ConsAll the good talent that was responsible for the technology are gone. No efforts were made to retain them. Now all that is left is career managers,ties and suits. Major failures in delivering several products that were on the sell sheet due to managements constant flux. Place run like a sweatshop with zero employee morale. A sinking ship!

Advice to Senior ManagementGet your act together. People are dispensible but also do realize that without engineers you couldnt have accomplished what was done in the last few years. Reward the engineers better.

People are outstanding

I have been working at FUJIFILM SonoSite

Pros: People are outstanding and knowledgeable Cons: No direction, No product direction to manny projects Advice to Senior Management: Remove them No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Disfunctional Management Needs to Change

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at FUJIFILM SonoSite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great product, good workers and nice location. Cons: Constant changing sales and marketing management team that has no clear vision, spending money on… Advice to Senior Management: Get a new CEO and leadership team. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FUJIFILM SonoSite.

Worked for FUJIFILM SonoSite? Contribute to the Community!